Saturday, June 21, 2008

went out with frederick,gavin,yam peng,selina to gurney =)
first we went lobby ,there got ipod apple promotion =) i wish to buy the 50k CPU ! so coool.. ! ahhh.. after that we went food court. sit and talk -.- decide where to eat. then they say want go uhhhh the bread store eat.. then i buy one bread -.- after that they say go leomag... waste my 1.80 =X. then we go to leomag. ate pancakes =)
after that... we went ghotel's swimming pool. wana sing at there. but guard fucked us =\
then we decide to sit at a corner. beside ghotel... how funny x) we make some paper for ppl to donate FOR SICHUAN,china ! end up gavin gave RM 0.10. and TAKE BACK when he wana go back -.-,we met juli and her friends... her indian friend was not in a mood =( so they call me to sing.. but im paiseh ! so i bo sing.. XD then they go back.. feeling bored of my singing =(.. then after that we went for panasonic eh promotion.. wow ! watch the tv ! so big.. as my size =X.. it cost 250k =) how cheap. xD. then we met juli and her friend agian !.. XD me n fred n gavin was wondering want to go for supper or not. but no. my bro fetch me back =)





thats all for today =P !




No comments: