Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nice day =)

today i went gp with frederick,may chee , sophia, and alvin =) at first i went gp to meet frederick at glitters =) his friend named dexter was there too .we're waiting for maychee. but she late =\then we went to Ghotel's swimming park.we went there for singing =D frederick do the guitar man. and im the singer >< then finally maychee arrived =\ she was soooo late =P

After that soph msged me. so we (fred ,me , mc) went to gurney's wongkok there to meet them. wow JAY CHOU's on tv x). then me n fred went to food court for eating . cuz we dont have much money for wongkok =P.after that we all went to the guitar shop to take back my guitar.then may chee went back =( paiseh nvr acc u . heh =pfollowed by us.. we went home and left fred alone =( so sorry haiiih. THATS my day =D


Here's SOS =)

No comments: